Applying to the Rome Campus
The Assumption Rome campus is open to all sophomore, juniors and seniors at Assumption and other colleges and universities, but only 17 students are accepted each semester. Acceptance into the program is based on qualifications. Students interested in applying must make an appointment with the Dean of Undergraduate Studies to discuss eligibility and learn more about the program.
A completed application for Assumption students includes:
- The Rome Campus Application completed in full
- One faculty letter of recommendation, submitted in a sealed, signed envelope
- An official transcript, available from the registrar
- A copy of your valid passport
- Completed applications for the spring semester are due to the Director of Study Abroad by October 15. Completed applications for fall semester are due by April 15.
Following submission of the application packet, the director of the program will contact applicants for an interview.
Mail completed applications to:
Eloise Knowlton, Director of Study Abroad
500 Salisbury Street
Worcester, MA 01609